Outdoor Photography Mentoring
One on one extensive outdoor mentoring: 1000 JD
1 – 1.5 days (9 am – 5 pm)
- one maternity model + one child/family with child model
- posing for maternity + posing for family & older child
- proper use of outdoor light for optimum results
- camera setting, photography gear
- styling baby & family sessions
- white balance, and fixing it afterwards
- basic color theory
- general business education
- photo editing for outdoor photography, which includes fixing color casts, enhancing colors, and full image manipulation to achieve a creamy & dreamy look with vivid colors.
Editing only 600 JD
When choosing full training you will also get access to prop vendors and recommendations to Photoshop actions for a faster workflow, and a 1 month grace period where you have access to me with any questions you may have as you transition to the new system. Snacks & lunch will be provided for all training days.
The basic outdoor mentoring: 500 JD
One day (11 am – 5 pm)
- one model family with 1 child
- styling sessions
- client interaction and general business education
- camera setting & setting proper white balance
- basic outdoor editing to achieve technically correct & balanced images.